Tuesday 10 April 2018

Andrew Stephens AKA Dabz Dillinger tells....

............a story. (Part 1)
<https://m.facebook.com/groups/1119031454827340?view=permalink&id=1790939697636509>

"Back in October our RV broke down on the 101. We have AAA PREMIUM so we had it towed to Redway, with intentions and budget to have it fixed by the shop by The Mateel. The tow truck dropped the RV at the intersection near Whitethorne Rd. While the tow truck was doing this...we were pulled over while following him and detained while the CHP runs our names. So...when my family and I (2 special needs children and a wife) get to our home it is not in a safe place.

So...while awaiting the tow truck to get back to move us, a SoHum Deputy shows up. My wife and kids were at The Mateel eating when the Deputy starts interogating me about when the tow truck would be there. Obviously I could only tell him what I knew. "AAA has been called and are securing a truck to have it moved to the shop's property". He was not satisfied with that answer and I felt fear in my heart as he got more and more hostile. He told me to come out of my home, so I reached for my cellphone to record the inteaction and call my ACLU attorney (I work with the ACLU as a Civilian Investigator). The cop then grabbed me and pulled me out of my home, threw me in cuffs, and announced that I had "assaulted an officer".

I sat in the squad car for the better part of an hour until my wife and kids came back hysterical because "Daddy was going to jail". Sgt Taylor eventually showed up and asked, "If we take you to jail will it take longer to move this thing?" which I honestly replied, "Sure it will". They let me go...but this is the second most egregious act I have ever encountered in traveling...and
we have no warrants, drugs, guns, or any of that...so it is quite obvious that there is abuse of power in SoHum. The most egregious action by police against us without cause was also in SoHum...which was published in National media. A case we beat in Humboldt Court and later sued for an Injuction over. The aggression found in SoHum can not be matched in America today (not even in Florida)...it is disturbingly sad to see such a beautiful place be ran by such ugly souls."

===================

1) This happened in September, not October.

2) It is somewhat unwise to try to get something out of your pocket when a policeman is questioning  you about why the vehicle was parked in a possibly dangerous position.
As Shanda Rial Centeno  said :- " have to agree... being hostile and reaching for your phone got you thrown in the car.
In my opinion the police are doing the best they can.
They are in dangerous times and have every reason to be careful."
<https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=1790939697636509_1791892760874536&count=2&curr&pc=1&ft_ent_identifier=1790939697636509&gfid=AQCDhvLlTafQ58si&refid=18&__tn__=R>


3) Why would anyone sue for an injunction?


No comments:

Post a Comment