Tuesday 8 November 2016

Andrew shows his dislike...........

........for anti-spammers.

From his Facebook account on Feb. 7th, 2016.
================
There are very few people in the world that make me want to harm them...and I can't think of a solitary segment of society that makes me feel like a bigot...except for those damn anti-spammers...so to speak. There's just something about a person that believes he/she has supreme authority over someone else's ability to communicate effectively that makes me feel some sick sense of enjoyment at their miseries. It's actually quite disturbing because I know they are fucked up in the head, have about the same social life as a cop...which is one of the saddest things in human society in itself...and most of them are sexual deviants of some kind...but even with that knowledge...I still don't feel empathy for them. I need to work on this.
 =======================

No comments:

Post a Comment