Saturday 16 March 2013

Andrew Jacob Stephens wants to commit libel?

Andrew, posting as Game Over from his edataking@gmail account, decides that he will side with the serial libeler Rick Scoville. Proof?, what's that!

From  <http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID=136110401400>

Since there seems to be little regard in this group for truth-telling, I am=
 done spending time researching what is true and what is not.  I can presum=
e that everything Rick Scoville says is TRUE unless is is disputed with har=
d evidence to the contrary.  I believe his posts until proven otherwise and=
 will gladly re-post them all over the web in hopes that his words resonate=
 in the ears and eyes of those that are doing initial research.

Send me the screed Rick and I'll have my "socks" go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment