Tuesday 17 July 2012

Andrew Jacob Stephens denies using socks

In the last post, Andrew is accused of using socks. Here is his reply.

From :- <http://www.blackhatteam.com/f150/andrew-stephens-big-baller-kipnullz-and-however-many-names-he-has-is-a-scammer-beware-68942.html>

"I don't understand why the only people that are haters against me seem to have no invested interest in me. Since 2004 I have been doing this full-time and I have met a lot of people, done business with a lot of people, and contrary to someone's opinion...I am far from broke. I seem to get some real devout haters though and none of which have a legitimate claim with merit:

No1youknowz - Tried to cheat us and lost $47 on his activation for wasting 4 hours of my time trying to get me to spam for him (I wish I would have refunded him in all honesty)

Guido - Never bought anything from me - Went on a small campaign against me when he lost a dispute over a payment I made to him and disputed. That has long since been reconciled.

clsus - Never bought anything from me, but took my demo and cracked it and talked shit until I responded and then posted some half-wit illegal software that is certain to get a lot of people into a lot of trouble.

- Never bought anything from me. Asked if I was someone else, I contacted on skype and had a 15 mins pre-qualifying chat with him and blocked him.

Where are the paying customers that are unhappy? I would say that I have a few disgruntled customers if that were true. I mean, out of almost 1200 customers, it would seem reasonable. But the case is that none of you are customers with exception to one. If he had even been half-way intelligent he'd have been smarter than to ask us to spam for him or even disclose that he was spamming illegally with the software. I just have some stalkers and that is all but too flattering.

As far as you accusation that I am anyone else on any forum, I contest that accusation."

It is well known that Andrew uses socks, just check his ROKSO Listing on Spamhaus.

No comments:

Post a Comment